Saturday, April 23, 2011

Confirmation Card

I wanted to share a card I made for a friend of mine, who is making her Confirmation at the Easter Vigil tonight. I am sooo excited for her! I actually colored the image for this card a few weeks ago, and it has sat on my table ever since...lol. Well today I finished it, so I thought I would share it. I started with this beautiful digi image from Sweet 'n Sassy called Christ Arose. It is actually a digi set that you get a couple sentiments with also. I colored it was colored pencils and gamsol. Then I trimmed it down, rounded the corners, and layered onto the PP from the Target $1 spot. I cut a piece of white CS for the sentiment and hand wrote part of Romans 15:13. I thought the verse was very fitting. As you can see...a very CAS card, but I thought it turned out pretty. I just love this image...such a great reminder of the real meaning of Easter. May you and your family be blessed this Easter!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card!!! Wonderful Confirmation card esp with Confirmation at Easter! Happy Easter to you!

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure she loved it!