Thursday, April 14, 2011

HI there. Today I wanted to share a fun LO page I made. I am finding myself getting more and more fancy with my scrapbooking. Which is good, but also means it takes me longer to make a page...lol. Anyway, today's LO page used an adorable turtle image called Golfing Turtle from QKR Stampede. Isn't he cute? I just think he is so goofy and fun looking. Well I I stamped this guy on some CS twice, then colored him with markers. Then I fussy cut him out. I used the 2nd image to make his shell pop. I fussy cut the shell from the 2nd stamped image and used pop dots to make his shell stick out. Then I layered him onto the cloud PP from CTMH. Next, I added him to this layout page...Isn't he a perfect fit?...lol. These are photos from my DD's birthday party back in January. She had a mini golf party. She was so thrilled to get the ball in the hole (after 40 hits, but still...). I layered the photos onto orange CS mats. The background paper is from CTMH. I used my Cricut to cut out the "WOW" that I attached to the one photo. It goes perfect with her facial expression. I used a little sheer piece from Maya Road, and wrote on it with a Sharpie. Last, I put the layered flowers on to "balance" out the LO. I am really pleased with the way this turned out. OH and happy to say I officially have 1 page done of my 2011 album! LOL.

Anyway...please join the QKR Stampede DT tomorrow morning for our "Slow and Steady Blog Crawl"! The Crawl begins tomorrow 4/15 at 8am EST right HERE on the QKR Stampede Blog. We look forward to you crawling over and checking out all the fun turtle images the DT has to share with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really neat!!