Well, today I have a project to show you that I have been talking about doing for a very long time. I even purchased the supplies over the summer, and well like most things...never did it. I became inspired to do it from this weeks Creative Belli Blog Challenge. The challenge this week is Tags. I had originally seen this idea on SCS and loved it. Mine isn't as elaborate as THIS one, but still does what I was hoping for. So without further ado...here is my ABC tag album.
I can't give credit for all the stamps used since I really did use so many different ones. I attacked the stamp stash to create this. Each page has the "lines", which is a roller stamp from SU (retired I think). I then found some sort of stamp from my massive supply to represent each letter of the alphabet. I used a marker to print the letter and write out the word for the image too. The cover I made using some PP from TAC and chipboard letters. I used a binder ring to hold the tags together. Oh, and the tags I purchased at a LCS. Some of the pages have glitter or other bling on them too. Now hopefully my youngest daughter will take extra care of these and use them to help her learn her ABC's.
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!