Sunday, December 27, 2009

ABC Book CBC81

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very musical. Santa brought the girls a karaoke machine, as well as some instruments. Very fun! I also had the joy of finally holding my newest nephew this weekend. He was born at the beginning of November, but lives in a different state. So exciting to hold such a special little miracle.
Well, today I have a project to show you that I have been talking about doing for a very long time. I even purchased the supplies over the summer, and well like most things...never did it. I became inspired to do it from this weeks Creative Belli Blog Challenge. The challenge this week is Tags. I had originally seen this idea on SCS and loved it. Mine isn't as elaborate as THIS one, but still does what I was hoping for. So without further ado...here is my ABC tag album.


I can't give credit for all the stamps used since I really did use so many different ones. I attacked the stamp stash to create this. Each page has the "lines", which is a roller stamp from SU (retired I think). I then found some sort of stamp from my massive supply to represent each letter of the alphabet. I used a marker to print the letter and write out the word for the image too. The cover I made using some PP from TAC and chipboard letters. I used a binder ring to hold the tags together. Oh, and the tags I purchased at a LCS. Some of the pages have glitter or other bling on them too. Now hopefully my youngest daughter will take extra care of these and use them to help her learn her ABC's.
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable project, Jessica - and practical, too! Thanks for playing along with us again this week!

Kristie Maynard said...

Jessica, what a cute idea. I have a suggestion, how about laminating them, that way she could use a dry erase marker or a grease pencil to trace over the letters and you could wipe it clean.

Fern said...

What a wonderful little Tag Book!!! I love it ~ thanks for sharing!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!!! :o)

Brenda said...

Fabulous idea and a wonderful tag book!! Thank you for playing with Belli Challenge.

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...what a fabo tag book...perfect for a little one learing the ABC's!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge this week!!!

Debbie said...

What a great project! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Belli Challenge.