Friday, December 4, 2009

Red and Green Candy boxes CCC68

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Buffalo. We are finally getting some snow...yes I said finally. I am not a huge fan of snow, but it doesn't feel like the holiday season without it to me. Growing up in NY state I wouldn't know Christmas without it. My girls were so excited to see the white stuff too. My youngest was fascinated to walk in it and see her little shoe prints...guess it is time to find the boots, or go buy some. Well I have been working like crazy in my little "dungeon" stamp room on some more gifts and projects. I really miss doing some challenges, so I decided to tie another project into a challenge.
This weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge is red and green. I was making some nugget boxes for my dad to sell at a craft show this weekend (not sure how they will do, but it is worth a shot), and made this one for the challenge too.

I used some PP from The Angel Company. I used the 12 count box template from Splitcoast HERE. I wrapped 1/2 the nuggets with the same paper, and the other with green. I found a little snowflake stamp that I added to the green paper. The stamp I have had for YEARSSSSSS...from back in the day when I first started stamping. The tag is from the same paper set, I reinforced it on some thin chipboard.

Not sure if they will sell or not, so if not, I will at least have some extra last minute gifts ready if necessary. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Jessica

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's very cool! I hope they sell for you at the craft fair but like you said, they would make great last minute gifts so it might be good to have a few around!

Liza said...

A gorgeous project, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x