Monday, December 14, 2009

A little Valentine's Red...Early SSS34

I'm back again today. One thing about being stuck in the house with a sick child...you get soooooo much done. Laundry is almost done, dishwasher is done, and I got some stamping done...which I am hoping to get more done. I have a card to share with you I made for this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch. This weeks sketch is really neat. Here is what I came up with. I used red CS for the base, and ran it through the cuttlebug. I then took a black ink pad and lightly ran in over the little dots to make them look like ladybug spots. The ladybug image is a digi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy, that I colored with marker and layered onto a white CS circle. I used some red glitter CS and cut it into a heart. I used the sentiment from the Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set "Gone Buggy". The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I guess I got an early start on Valentine's since I have done so many Christmas cards lately. It was time for a change.
Thanks for looking!
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute :). I LOVE red so this is right up my alley :). Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!!