Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A mousy birthday MOJO117

Happy Tuesday! I am stuck in the house again. I really wish this stomach bug would leave my house. Last night my DH and I were woke up at 1:30 for my poor sick 2 1/2 year old. 2 nights in a row for this poor thing. Well since I am stuck in the house, what better thing to do then ignore the laundry, and stamp instead! I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch this week. Here is my take on the sketch. Very simple card, but cute. I used the mouse image from the Sweet 'n Sassy "Birthday Buddies" set. I colored the image with colored pencils. I used my CM cutting system to cut the star. The ribbon is from Target $1 spot, green PP is actually from a kid's scrapbook kit my DD got for her b-day last year and didn't use. I used the boarder punch from SU for the scallops on the bottom pinkish purplish CS. The sentiment in the corner is in a very pale purple ink, so it didn't photograph super well, but it says "wish big".

That is all for now. I am working on some ornaments today too, but they are drying...so hopefully I can share them with you later today, or tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday!

Jessica

No comments: