Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My attempt at an Ornament

So as I mentioned before I was attempting to make ornaments. My DD is doing an ornament exchange at her girl scout meeting this week. I thought it would be fun to make one. I was inspired by THIS. Here is what I made.

I thought it turned out really cute...however I am now thinking this is going to be way to fragile for the exchange. I started with 3 of these bulbs...this is my last one...lol. Yes I broke 2 in the process. At least I got a photo proof that I did make this before I break this one. =) I think I am going to go back to the drawing board as to what to make. I did just find some lovely white Styrofoam balls in my basement. Going to see what I can do with those maybe. Well thanks for checking it out...by the time some of you even see this I am sure I will have broken this one...lol.

Jessica

No comments: