And here is what it looks like now.Isn't this adorable???!!!! I thought it would make a fun wall hanging. I used some PPs that I have had for awhile too. The PP in each "box" is all from the same set, which I believe was a sale-a-bration set from SU a couple years back. The papers on the outside of the box I got back in March at a crop I went to. The colors all went together perfectly. I printed our names on the computer in the same green and blue in the PPs. I attached them to each box using foam tape. I added a photo of each family member. For the letters and 2010, I used my cricut to cut them out. Last I added some embellishments to the outside of the box. Here are some close-ups of the various flowers I added.
I made these by cutting a circle into a spiral, and curling them up.
For this flower, I used various pieces of ribbon and attached them to the circle center. I added some yellow flower soft to the center of the flower too.
This is just a layered paper flower with a gem in the middle.
This is another layered paper flower with a button in the middle.
Well, that is all for now. I hope you play along with us this week at the Creative Belli Challenge. Be sure to stop over to the Creative Belli Blog to see all the altered items the DT ladies have created for inspiration, and be sure to link up your creation so we can see it.