Thursday, July 22, 2010

My attempt at a boy card...ha ha ha

My DD is going to a party for a little boy on Sunday. Now, as some of you know...I am a mother of 3 GIRLS...boys are a very foreign concept to me...lol. So I used my "phone a friend" life-line to ask for gift ideas (she has 2 boys and no girls), and then made this card.
I used the sketch from the Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesday Sketch. The card image is from TAC. I stamped it in not quite navy, and added a couple mirrored gems to it. The green PP is from the Guy Stack from DCWV, and the card paper is one I had on hand...I can't remember who makes it. I added some brown ribbon, and brown buttons. No glitter or shimmer...just some "hubcaps". Well that is it for now. I have a couple other cards I made today too for challenges, and I will share those later. Don't forget to stop back Friday AM for our QKR Stampede Blog Hop!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Great job on your "boy" card!!! Shiny hubcaps makes any boy happy!!!

Chrissy D said...

Jessica. this is ADORABLE!!! I know you SAY you don't do boy stuff often - but you knocked this ball right out the park! FANTASTIC

Patti J said...

Your boy card is perfect! He will love it! Well done!

joy said...

Ha,ha, I have 3 girls also, so I know what you are talking about! This is a great card for a boy!!

Lynette said...

Great "boy" card - perfect! Thanks for using the Repeat Impressions sketch:)