Thursday, July 15, 2010

Merry Christmoose

Hi there. It is QKR Stampede Thursday here on my blog. This month we wanted to feature some Christmas in July stamps. We will be having a blog hop coming up where will be show you all sorts of fun Christmas/winter eye candy. More details to follow on that hop, which will be NEXT Friday 7/23. Now onto today's card. Check this out...

Look at that Moose!!! This guy is called Med. Winter Moose. You can find him and many other winter and holiday images in the QKR Stampede Store. I stamped this guy and colored him with marker. I added some liquid applique to his hat brim and hat puffball. Which by the way I HATE pom pom balls...lol. You know how we all have our funny phobias...well for some reason I can't stand pom pom balls...lol...they are soooo gross to me. Ok...enough rambling...I layered this guy onto a cream color circle. I layered that circle onto some pine PP, and put it all together on some brown PP. The PP's are some that I had from SU. I hand wrote the sentiment "Merry" "Christmoose".


Well that is all for today. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully this winter moose helped cool you off too!

No comments: