Saturday, July 24, 2010

Natalie's Challenge Card

I FINALLY got a chance to help Natalie finish her card for the challenges. So this is her card for the Kona Kids Challenge (Bling it Up) and Little Hands do Crafts (bears)

She used this bear image from TAC, and colored with colored pencils. The PP is from Target $1 spot. She wanted the green CS along the side with the pink CS strip on it. Then she picked some heat set gems for the bling. I helped her put them on using my i-Rock.

I also wanted to share the card she made for the previous challenge. I feel terrible I never got it posted in time, but I thought I would share it anyway. The card was for a summer, and beach themed challenge.
The images are from Hannah Stamps.

6 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Natalie, both of your cards are fantastic! You did a super job coloring both of them. The bear is soo cute, and the beach scene just makes me want to jump right in. Good luck with the draws. Thanks a bunch for joining as, your Mom is doing great! Sometimes there just isn't enough time..lol

Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's

Kristie Maynard said...

Great job Natalie!

Lexi said...

two fabby cards hunni :D i'd have to agree with the 'jump right in' comment lol its great :D your bear is super cute..awesome colouring! thanks for playing at LHDC

hugs lexi xxx

Jamie said...

Super cute cards! I love them both :o) Thanks so much for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters!
** Jamie **

Madison said...

I love the bear love maddie

Little Kona Gracie said...

Gracie says " The bear is so cute! "