Saturday, July 17, 2010

Science Guy

Ahhh Saturday! Packing day here. I have done a lot of prep work, now it is time to get it all together...lol. I feel so organized with the packing for GS camp...lol. I actually packed each days worth of clothes in a labeled baggie. Anyway, I made this card yesterday for a challenge on Facebook. The Nikki Sivils fan page is running a contest this weekend. They asked that you post a project using some of there product on it. Well here is what I came up with. I used some of the PP from their Henry's Brilliance Collection. The science guy image is a digi image I won as a prize from Whimsie Doodles Blog. I played along with their challenge and WON! I was so excited. I felt this guy went well with these papers, and I colored him to match. I also added some crystal effects to the glasses, beaker, and test tube.
Last, I added some ribbon, and the sentiment. The sentiment is from a SU set. I felt that it was the best sentiment I had to go with a science guy...lol. Well that is all for now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am hoping to not shed too many tears at camp drop off...I have to hold myself together for my baby.

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is a very cute science guy! What did you win? Is there a prize connected? You are on a prize winning roll lately.

Thebug415 said...

I won this science guy image. He is a digi stamp. I am on a roll...lol.

Unknown said...

Hi there!!!
You are my winner of the Nikki Sivils blog candy!! Please contact me at raecards {at} comcast {dot} net and provide me with your shipping address so I can send the candy your way!!
Congrats!!!
~Rae Barthel