Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cookie's Tea

Happy Saturday! I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. Our family is going red-neck again this weekend...lol. We are heading to the Crash-a-rama event at the Holland Speedway. This should be interesting...lol. My older 2 girls have gone before, but I always stayed home with the little one...NOT this year! Mom gets to go too...lucky me...ha ha (this is where that sarcastic font would come in handy). I am sure I will have fun watching my girls enjoy themselves though. Anyway...I wanted to share a card I made for the Sweet 'n Sassy stamps June release party the other night. If you haven't joined the Sweet 'n Sassy Connections yet...now is the time. Korin always has some fun stuff going on there...including monthly release parties. It is a fun time to chat with fellow stampers, and sometimes there is even a freebie involved...plus challenges, tutorials, and more. SO go check it out...HERE! Well the challenge the other night was to create a card using green, blue, and tan. Here is the card I made. I used the Cookie Warms the Heart digi image, and colored with colored pencils and Gamsol. Then I layered onto some green CS pieces, and some PP from Echo Park. Last I added the "happy birthday" from one of the SNSS clear stamp sets. Oh and the little blue rhinestones...forgot about those.

Well enjoy your weekend! I hope you have a great day.

No comments: