Monday, June 20, 2011

ROAR!!!!!

Hi there! Can you believe it is June 20th already???!!!! Only a couple more days of school for my oldest, then SUMMER VACATION!!!! Well today I wanted to share a card using one of the really cool 3D stamps from Eureka Stamps. If you haven't checked these out yet...you really need to. There are a good amount of them in the Eureka Stamps store. Basically...You stamp the image onto your CS, do some cutting and scoring, and you get a 3D project! Here is what I did with the Fern Leaf stamp. Neat huh? And this was honestly super easy! I stamped the leaf onto some green CS using green ink. I fussy cut the image, and scored along the dotted lines. Then I folded the scored lines. I wanted to add a little more, so I ink distressed the leaf too. These ferns reminded me of a jungle, so I headed to my LCS and picked up some animal stickers. I used some PP from Tim Holtz, and put the lion sticker onto that. Then I added the fern leaf in front of him. Last I added some brown ribbon, and a button with fibers in it. Really this was very simple, and looks very cool! Be sure to check out the rest of the 3D and pattern stamps.

No comments: