Friday, June 24, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This week we have a sketch for you. The only catch is you must use a Sweet 'n Sassy digi image...which there are TONS to choose from! Here is the sketch...Here is what I did with... I started by printing out this adorable Let's Go Fishing Puppy digi. He also comes with the "Gone Fishin'" sentiment. I colored him with watercolor crayons, and used my CM cutting system to cut him into an oval. Then I trimmed down the sentiment and used my corner rounder on that. Next I used some SEI chalk ink to ink distress the edges of the image, sentiment, and card base. The PP are all from the DCWV Guy Stack. The ribbon I had in my stash, and thought it went perfect with this little fishing doggy.


Well now it is your turn. Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the other DT ladies have come up with. Then grab a SNSS digi, and play along with our sketch!



That is all for now. Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

Awesome choice Jessica!! love this little doggy...your card is so cute with the paw print ribbon. :-)