Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Anything but a Card

If you are looking for the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop, please scroll down 1 post!


Today we have a brand new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. This time we challenge you to create anything BUT a card. So...grab a Sweet 'n Sassy digi, and alter something, or make a box...or...how about a Cocoa T-shirt????!!!!
Yeah...Cocoa has officially made it on a t-shirt! My girls were THRILLED to get these! Like their mama...they too are Crazy 4 Cococa! Of course I will be making a 3rd one...since the other child felt very left out of this whole fun project. I have had these t-shirts forever, still in the AC Moore bag...so I felt this was the perfect time to grab them out and see what I could do. I used some iron on transfer paper for the printer. When I sized the digi images, I made them pretty much the size of the page. Then I printed, and ironed on....that easy! I bought a 3rd t-shirt to try a pre-colored digi image with...which are available in the Sweet 'n Sassy store too! I will hopefully be able to get that one done soon, but I ran out of iron on paper...lol. For the first t-shirt I used the Cocoa's Sundae digi. The 2nd t-shirt is the Cocoa's Train digi.

Alright...head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog and see what non-card projects the rest of the DT ladies have come up with. Then play along with us! Don't have a Sweet 'n Sassy Digi?????!!! Well what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy store, and grab and image...the best part is you get them instantly, so you can print and play right away!



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great idea Jsssica. Those sweet images look great on the kids. :o)