Monday, June 6, 2011

I pledge Allegiance...

HI there! Today I have a neat patriotic card for you using a couple images from Eureka Stamps. Check this out...I started by stamped the Flag Background image onto some white CS. I wanted it to have the "traditional" red, white, and blue, so I used markers to color the stamp instead of an ink pad. Next I trimmed the CS down so it "fit" the flag image. Then I layered that onto some red CS. Next...I cut a piece of vellum to fit the Pledge of Allegiance stamp. I used staz-on ink to stamp the image onto the vellum. I layered that over the flag image using 3 pieces of ribbon...red, white, and blue! Last, I layered everything onto a white CS base, and added some little blue rhinestuds with my i-Rock tool. Well that is all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- and have both of these stamps- I never thought to do this before- Love Love it !!!