Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Girl with Flowers

So I guess I was in a mood for fall themed cards this week. I posted a fall themed card on Saturday, and now another one too. Although this one is more fall colors then theme. Check it out... This little girl image is from Biblical Impressions, and is called Picking Dandelions. Isn't she so sweet? As a mom of 3 little girls, this really reminded me of my girls. They always run to grab the "puffy" flowers and blow them off. I started by stamping the image onto the white CS, and again on the polka dotted PP. Then I paper pieced the dress and bonnet onto the main image. I colored the rest with markers. I cut into an oval, and cut another PP oval to layer that onto. I layered onto a piece of orange PP next, and then added the yellowish ribbon. For the "bow", I cut a piece of ribbon, and folded the ends under to give it a "loop". Then I added the flower and brad to the center of that. A sweet fall colored card! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: