Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic Bunny!!!

Hi there...if you are here for the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop, Please scroll down one post!



Welcome to a brand new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. Today our challenge for you is to use a Sweet 'n Sassy digi, and make it Patriotic! In honor of the 4th of July on Monday, we thought we would do some red, white, and blue.

I started with Bethany's Balloons digi, and colored with metallic gel pens. Then I cut the image out with my circle cutter. I used some PP I had from last year that I picked up at the Target $1 spot. I layered one of the papers under Bethany, and used another for the background. I cut it just so, so you could see the "Happy 4th" that was on the paper. Last, I added some red twill ribbon.
Now, head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the other DT gals have created for your inspiration. Then, grab a Sweet 'n Sassy digi, and play along!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jessica, this is adorable! Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Jessica! I love how you colored the image! Great papers you found for $1 too!