Saturday, July 23, 2011

My attempt to cool off...

So I thought that maybe if I made a fall themed card, or some Christmas cards, I would feel a little cooler. Well it didn't work, but at least I have a cute fall card to share with you. HA HA. Yes, it is Rhubarb...again. I just love this little guy! Wait until you see the next one I have to share with you...I made it last night. Well, if you haven't met Rhubarb yet, he is the newest line of digis from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Korin, the owner and super talented illustrator, has been releasing a new Rhubarb every day. This guy was released the other day, and is called Rhubarb's Punkins. I printed him out and colored with watercolor crayons. Next I layered onto the two different PP's (which are both from the same Target $1 spot collection). I also added some orange ribbon from my stash. The "happy fall" is from one of the clear stamps sets from SNSS. A CAS card, but just adorable with Rhubarb! Well thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

No comments: