Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rhubarb's Snowbear


Hi there. On Friday, I showed you two of the new adorable Rhubarb digis from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I also mentioned that each day until the 19th of July. The greatest part of these adorable teddy bears, is they are digi images, so you get them to play with instantly! Well, today I wanted to share a set of 4 Christmas cards I made using today's Rhubarb...Rhubarb Builds a Snowbear! Isn't it soooo cute!!!!!! I just love these new images. I printed out 4 of them, and trimmed them down. I layered them onto some PP from SEI, and added some ribbon from my stash. I colored just Rhubarb's scarf, and added some glitter to his belly. I also added some white liquid applique to the "snow" around his feet, and the snowbear's base. Last, I stamped the sentiment, which is from the one of the clear sets from SNSS.


Well that is all for now. Hope you love Rhubarb as much as we do at our house. Be sure to stop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Store, and pick up some Rhubarb digis to play with toO!

No comments: