Friday, July 29, 2011

Hap-BEE Birthday!

Today we have a new challenge for you over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge Blog. This time around our challenge is a color challenge. We want to see your SNSS digis with the colors: yellow, orange, and green. Here is what I did. Of course I had to use one of the new Rhubarb images...since they are just sooo cute! I colored Honey Bee Rhubarb using gel pens and markers. Then I trimmed it down a bit. I used some green PP from my stash, and some orange PP from Echo Park. I layered them onto a white CS base. I added some yellow ribbon between the two PPs. Then I used the sentiment from the Bee Sentiments set from SNSS. We have a couple birthday parties in August, so this guy will be used for one of those parties for sure!
Now...head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the other DT ladies have created. Then play along with us, and link up your project to Mr. Linky at the bottom of today's challenge post.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh, he's just so sweet and that flower paper behind him just really works! Love the sentiment, what a great card!