Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Boy

The other card I was able to get done today was another card my mom requested. She needs a card for a baby shower. So I decided to use this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge...which is a sketch! I also pulled out the sewing machine, which I haven't done in FOREVER, and added some sewing to this card...which is the challenge over at the Whimsie Doodles Blog this week. I just love this little giraffe for baby cards. He is a TAC image. I stamped him onto the baby blue CS with black ink. I cut that into a circle, and layered onto the polka dotted PP. I feel terrible, but I can't remember who the paper is from. I hate not giving credit to the right companies/people. I then sewed the PP onto the blue CS base. Last I added some embellishments.
I added some blue fun flock to the blanket. I added some blue stickles to the giraffe's spots and antlers, and some liquid pearl to the diaper. Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. OH...and tomorrow I will be posting a QKR Stampede card I made over the weekend...so be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

I have never done any machine stitching on cards and I should, this looks adorable. Cute stamp, great for baby cards!

LindaC said...

This is a sweet baby card. Love the zigzag.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Whimsie Doodles. Linda-DT

Liza said...

A beautiful new baby card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Joy said...

what a sweet sweet card, thanks for playing with whimsie doodles!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jessica, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and your stitching looks fab. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x