Friday, September 3, 2010

Natalie's Challenge Card

Here is my daughter Natalie's card for the following challenges.


Kona Kid Krafters - Back to School and/or buttons
She used this adorable image from QKR Stampede, and colored with markers. She trimmed it down herself. She picked a violet blue CS for the base, and we layered this PP onto it. The PP is from a collection I picked up at CKC convention. She added the little chipboard photo corner tab thingys (that is a technical term...lol) to the corners with some brads. Then she picked the ribbon herself too.

5 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Natalie,

I love all those technical terms...lol This is too cute! Your color combo's and paper's are gorgalicous. You did a great job with your marker's too. Good luck with the challenges.

Hugs Marjo

Jamie said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the image is adorable. Great job. Thanks again for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters again.
** Jamie **

Emma Masse said...

Natalie! I LOVE your card! I love the paper and the colors you used! You are a great card maker! Thanks for playing!



Emma.

Little Kona Gracie said...

Gracie say's " So cute, I really like it"

Madison said...

this is really cute i love all the dots

love Maddie