Saturday, September 4, 2010

You're My Main...

Hi there! Happy Saturday! Hard to believe that school starts this coming week here. I am SOOOO not in the correct sleeping schedule for this...lol. Well today I wanted to share a card I made for the first challenge of a BRAND NEW challenge blog. The blog is called The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges. As you can tell from the title of the blog...the idea is to use fuzzy wuzzy things on your cards...so animals. Well the first challenge is a color challenge, and don't forget...it has to have an animal. The colors are green, pink, chocolate, and kraft. Here is my card
I used this adorable little Moon Cheese image from QKR Stampede. I stamped him and embossed in silver onto kraft CS. I colored him with marker, and trimmed it down. I layered him onto some pink CS, and layered the pink onto a kraft CS base. I added some "chocolate" twill ribbon, and some green heat seat stars. For the sentiment, I hand wrote "You're my main..." on the front, and for the inside..."CHEESE!" Well that is all for now! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Jessica, so glad you found the new challenge and joined in the fun. Your card is sweet and so is that image. The stars are the perfect touch too. Love your sentiment, very clever. Thanks for joining us at the first ever Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge, hope you will come back again next month.

Hugs
Sue Drees

stephanne said...

Ahahaha, I love punny funny sentiments and this one is PERFECT, main cheese, LOVE IT!!! The embossing looks wonderful and your colourwork and details are charming!! Thank you so much for playing with us at our first ever Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!!
hugs, stephanne

Zoe said...

Fabulous sentiment - certainly had me chuckling! Such a super cute image and I love the idea of adding the stars for the sky. Thanks for joining the fun of our very first Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge. Hugs Zoe xxoo

Kylie said...

Hehehe, very cute. I love the embossing and such a cute image.
Thank you for playing with our first Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge!
Hugs
Kylie