Friday, September 3, 2010

Morgan's Challenge Card

Here is my daughter Morgan's card for the following Challenges.


Kona Kid Krafters - Back to School and/or buttons
She used this Riley Moose image from Hannah Stamps. She colored using colored pencils and I showed her how to use Gamsol. (Both my older girls were fascinated by it like me...lol) She used some PP from a set of papers I picked up at the CKC convention. The chipboard piece is also from that set, and she hand wrote the saying on it. I helped her use the "notebook" punch along the boarder, and we added some buttons to look like the holes in notebook paper.

5 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Morgan,

This card is AWESOME! Riley Moose is just adorable. Your coloring is super. Your way ahead of me, I have never used Gamsol, don't even know what it is....lol I'm going to find out right away! Good luck with the challenges,

Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's

Jamie said...

So cute! I love it! The colors are great & I love your buttons! Thanks for joining us again at Kona Kid Krafters.
** Jamie **

Emma said...

Morgan! I LOVE your card! The image is so cute! I love your colors you used! Thanks for playing!
Emma.

Little Kona Gracie said...

Gracie say's " I love the buttons & the moose is so cute "

Madison said...

I like your card its so funny and cute.

Maddie