Thursday, September 16, 2010

QKR Stampede ... Showers of Blessings

Hello there! Happy Thursday. I can honestly say I can't believe it is Thursday...seems like the week just started. Sadly this week has flown by, and I have had very little crafting time. I thought last week was crazy with school starting...well apparently I forgot about the second week being full of meetings, and first dance classes, and first gymnastics classes. UGGGG! Well, I did get to do some scrapbooking on Monday, and will be scrapping again on Friday. Maybe I will squeeze a card or two in there too. I did get a couple really cute LOs done though...so that is good. Maybe I will try to take a couple pictures of them and show you tomorrow. Well, today is the day I like to share some QKR Stampede with you. So here is my QKR Stampede card for today.Today I decided to use this adorable ragdoll angel. If you haven't looked at all the ragdoll and angel stamps in the QKR Stampede store, you need to! There are sooo many of them, and they are all so cute! The angel I used on my card today is called Watering Hearts. Isn't she cute!!!!! I stamped her and colored with colored pencils and Gamsol. I layered onto some PP from Cosmo Cricut. As you can see I pulled the colors from the PP to use on the angel. I hand wrote the sentiment "Showers of Blessings". For some reason this card make me think of that old Hymn I sang as a child...I remember the music director use to always sing it if it was raining...lol. Last, I added the ivory buttons. They kinda look like puffy clouds...well a little bit...lol. Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carol said...

She's adorable, Jess -- great job coloring her in!! I have this stamp on my wish list (along with many, many others!!!).

Kristie Maynard said...

Great job Jess. She is a cute one isn't she? You are right, there are a lot of great angels and ragdolls at QKR. I got a couple of the angels recently and they are beautiful.