Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snowy Friends

Hi there. Well, I promise I have been creating this week, but I haven't had a chance to share...lol. No need to worry though, I promise to share at least for the next 3 days straight. Today I have a card to share that I made using the current What if Wednesday sketch. I decided to use some of the penguin images from Repeat Impressions too! I had to have these penguins, and was soooo excited to purchase the full sheet back in August.

Sorry the photo is a little dark...it has been raining on and off all day here. I stamped the penguin trio and colored the head gear with markers. I used some of the snowflake images from the same sheet of stamps for the small ovals, and the top of the penguin oval. The PP is from SEI's Kris Kringle collection. The ribbon is from my stash...I think it was a Target $1 spot purchase a few years back.

Well that is all for now...stop back tomorrow for a brand new Creative Belli Challenge!

No comments: