Sunday, September 26, 2010

Natalie's Challenge Card

Here is my daughter Natalie's card for the Kona Kid Krafter's Challenge. The current challenge is "Something Special". She choose this adorable special owl.
The image is from Sweet 'n Sassy, and she colored it with gel pens. I helped her cut a branch with the Cricut. The whole idea of the owl on a branch in the night time was her idea. She found this PP in my stash, and it fit perfect! She wanted a moon too. The stars we added with the i-Rock.

5 comments:

Marjo said...

Awesome card Natalie! I love the stars, not sure what an i-Rock is. I will find out..lol Tell you Mom she has some talented girls!

Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's

Kristie Maynard said...

Wonderful job Natalie!

Jamie said...

Wow. I really love this one. The paper and the stars ...it all goes together beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters.
** Jamie **

Little Kona Gracie said...

Gracie says " I really love the stars "

Madison said...

The starts are great xoxo maddie