Friday, September 3, 2010

Cocoa Cupcake

I wanted to share this card I made for my friend's daughter's birthday. I was going to make for a challenge, but realized the challenge is pearls AND lace...forgot the lace...lol. Guess I will just have to make another one. Well here is the card I DID make. I used this adorable Cocoa Mouse with the cupcake image from Sweet 'n Sassy. I colored it with colored pencils and Gamsol (can you tell I like this stuff? lol). I trimmed it down and layered it onto a polka dotted PP square, and layered that onto the cupcake PP. Both PPs are from SEI. Next I added the sentiment which is from QKR Stampede and is called Happy Birthday. Last, I added some i-Rock pearls. (see added the pearls...forgot the lace...lol) I put them in using one of the i-Rock templates. Overall I thought it came out very cute. I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

I'm sure she is going to love it. Very cute. I'm gonna need to hear more about this Gamsol and how it works.

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) very cute image and the papers and pearls are lovely :-) ,,,,maybe you could add a tiny little lace bow on her head and link it !! :-)

luv
Lols x x